KIDâS GARDENING GLOVES (Medium ) by Toysmith Review

KIDâS GARDENING GLOVES by Toysmith
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased these gardening gloves for my 4- year old boy and they fit me!I wish I had known they were so large.We will just have to wait for him to grow in to them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KIDâS GARDENING GLOVES (Medium ) by Toysmith

Product Description:
Medium Kid's Gardening Gloves by Toysmith® are just the thing for little hands working outside.These heavy duty work gloves are made of cotton duck with a leather palms and extended knit cuffs.This size is medium,designed for children age five to seven. Be careful! Children's hand sizes can differ!For ages five to seven.

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy KIDâS GARDENING GLOVES (Medium ) by Toysmith at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment