Chicago Boys' Sidewalk Skates Review

Chicago Boys' Sidewalk Skates
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My kid received these for Christmas yesterday.He loves them and they seem a great pair of skates for the price. The shoe strings are too long, but they look so cool, I will just go buy a shorter pair for them and then they will be perfect. It's important to make sure the shoe strings don't hang down and get knotted up in a wheel--this happened to my son and I caught it before he stumbled. So make sure you get a shorter pair of strings to go with these skates.I initially thought I would just tuck them inside the skates, but they dont stay tucked in.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chicago Boys' Sidewalk Skates

Product Description:
Roll through town in classic roller-skating style. These skates with blue and red accents feature ankle-supporting high-top black athletic boots plus secure lace-up closure with a hook-and-loop strap. The blue oversized wheels are funky and stable, featuring semiprecision bearings for a durable, smooth ride. Perfect for a spin around the neighborhood or along a park skate path. Adjustable truck allows you to perfectly fit skates for better control. Imported.

Buy Now

Want to buy Chicago Boys' Sidewalk Skates at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment