Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I haven't skated in over 12 years, but became motivated after going ice skating with some friends.I tried on another pair of roller blades at sports authority, but realized they were much cheaper on Amazon.Anyways, the skates arrived fast.They are very comfortable.I feel like I'm wearing tennis shoes, high tops to be more specific.I found them to have a very smooth ride and they can go pretty fast.All in all...I'm super happy that I bought them and plan to use them for a long time.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rollerblade Women's Spark Pro Skate
Product Description:
Rollerblade women's recreational/fitness skates are stable, very comfortable and provide a smooth ride at every price point. Designed to provide an exhilarating workout or a fun cruise on the local path.
Want to buy Rollerblade Women's Spark Pro Skate at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment